AMS is an entrepreneurial engineering firm primarily servicing the country’s fleet of nuclear power plants as well as those of other countries.
We also perform research and development to innovative nuclear technology and further serve the industry. The company’s expertise is in testing of nuclear power plant instrumentation and control (I&C) systems, predictive maintenance, online monitoring, EMI/RFI troubleshooting, reactor diagnostics, cable condition monitoring, and technical training.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, annual raises and bonuses, four weeks of paid time off, 401K program, ten paid holidays per year, as well as employer-paid health, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance coverage.
• Perform routine maintenance of buildings and grounds
• Assemble and move furniture, equipment, and other heavy items as needed
• Perform manual labor as required
• Stock and replenish supplies throughout buildings and run errands
• Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
• Work occasional weekends and nights
Five years of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and building and grounds maintenance experience.