AMS is an entrepreneurial engineering firm primarily servicing the country’s fleet of nuclear power
plants as well as those of other countries. We also perform research and development to innovate
nuclear technology to further serve the industry.
AMS is dedicated to excellence and fosters a sense of community within the organization to ensure
that every team member is making progress in his/her career to the satisfaction of the individual, the
team, and our customers. The company’s expertise is in testing of nuclear power plant instrumentation
and control (I&C) systems, predictive maintenance, online monitoring, EMI/RFI troubleshooting, reactor
diagnostics, cable condition monitoring, and technical training.
• Work with Software Developers to design software test plans/procedures
• Perform software tests/software quality assurance
• Document software testing results
• Perform other work as assigned by company management
• Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other Engineering, and/or 3 years of experience in software development and testing.